Sugar Moon Farm
Hand-crafted maple syrup deep in the sugar woods of Northern Nova Scotia
We’re open year round Sat/Sun 10-3. If you’re looking to make a reservation or book an experience, click on the banner at the top of the page. You'll find all you need to know there!
Tips for planning your visit...
- We are closing temporarily in May, reopening June 10. Our online shop will remain open.
- All summer and into the Fall we’ll be offering reserved, prepaid experiences. You’ll need to book ahead - no dropins, sorry!
- Bookings are online only - click on the banner at the top of the page and you’ll find details about all that we are offering. We don’t take bookings over the phone.
- View Summer Menu HERE.
- Looking to Shop? Drop in during regular hours. Our online shop is open 24/7 for Canada-wide shipping and farm pickup.
- Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any assistance at all - our contact information is all at the bottom of this page and Jordan is happy to help.
- Rogart Mtn Trail is closed until mid-May for annual maintenance. Check out the other trails in the area.
Open now! Maple products, books and more for Canada-wide shipping or farm pickup throughout the week.