3. When it comes to a boil, put lid on and turn to lowest heat (1). Set timer for 35 minutes.
4. After 35 minutes, turn off heat. Don't lift lid. Let sit undisturbed for another 20 minutes.
5. For the Maple Whipped Cream - beat cream and maple syrup together until thick.
6. Pack cereal into ramekins while warm. Pack hard, and they will turn out better when served. Leave in the ramekins to set for 10 minutes before turning them outs.
7. Run knife around the edge and turn onto plate. Top with toasted almond slices, dried cranberries (try Terra Beata), and a generous dollop of maple whipped cream.