Curious George at Sugar Moon Farm!
Saturday, October 5 - 10am to 1pm
Join everyone's favourite cheeky little monkey for a fun-filled family adventure at Sugar Moon Farm!
George will be on hand to help celebrate the joy of reading!
10am: Meet George
12:00pm & 12:30pm: Story Time
(you must preregister and pay $3 for the story time - see below)
12:30pm Autographs & Meet + Greet
1pm: George Says Goodbye
All are welcome!
1. Is there a cost to attend? There is no admission charged for this event. If you want to take part in "Story Time", you must book and pay ahead. See the link below. Cost is $3 per person + tx. We can accommodate 25 for each Story Time.
2. Will you have a real monkey there? No...a friendly staff person will be dressed up in a beautiful Curious George costume. Everyone can interact with him. Bring your camera!
3. What will be going on? Weather permitting, all but Story Time will happen outside in front of our building. We'll be serving free mini-pancakes out of The Shack for children. We'll also have snacks and Curious George books and other goodies available.
4. Can we eat in the restaurant? If you'd like to eat in the restaurant, we'll be open as per usual all day, 9 am to 4 pm, serving our famous pancakes and more! Here's our menu.
5. What if I just want a coffee or a cold drink? We'll have some drinks available at The Shack outside, but you are welcome to come in to the restaurant to purchase a coffee, especially our Sugar Moon Coffee. We ask that you bring a "to-go" cup to reduce waste.
Want to sign up for story time?
Check out photos from George's last visit...
Saturday, June 23, 2018