(Virtual) Administrative Assistant
Sugar Moon Farm is currently searching for a dedicated, organized, detailed and customer-oriented person to join their team as a Virtual Administrative Assistant. The position involves various administrative tasks and collaborating on projects as needed.
The candidate must be capable of working remotely and independently with little supervision. The hours for the position are flexible, but require some hours of weekend work in order to stay up to date with voicemails during peak restaurant hours. The position also requires commuting to Sugar Moon Farm (Earltown, NS) two to four times a month for meetings and to complete inventory.
Anticipated start date: Early June
Hours: 15 - 20 hours per week, with possibility of increase.
Wage: $15/hr with possibility of increase.
• Check and respond to voicemails and emails daily.
• Record merchandise, update inventory and process online store orders.
• Contact suppliers for necessary orders.
• Help update and edit content for the website.
• Assist with e-mail marketing software.
• Organize new projects, events and initiatives as they arise.
• Update and organize documented restaurant systems.
• Follow-up with customers regarding package reservations and group bookings.
• Update any booking software as needed.
• Research and troubleshoot software problems as they arise.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Comfortable with website editing platforms and e-mail marketing software.
• Competent with Google Suites.
• Proven ability to work independently with no supervision.
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to establish priorities and timelines, meet deadlines and take initiative.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Home work office space (computer, phone and internet connection).
• Reliable transportation.
• Experience in restaurants, tourism, and/or or familiarity with Nova Scotia is an asset.
If you have these skills and would like to join the Sugar Moon Farm team please send a CV, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Admin Assistant in the subject line by Monday, May 22nd at 5pm.